Thursday 26 February 2009

An Interview With God







Powered by this Internet Marketing site.


Just simply wanted to put this up as I found it very inspiring (apologise for the fact that it's linked to marketing!)!

Life Coaching
Just a bit of an update as today I "felt the fear and did it anyway"... a life-coaching session on the phone! I work out so much by face-to-face communication I wasn't sure how it would work, but as soon as I got on the phone my brain switched to coaching mode, and off we went! The phone conversation did not go as expected AT ALL, but feedback is that actionable points are definitely there, and that we didn't JUST go for the easy wins! Looking forward to the next session... and meantime, tonight, I need to ensure I'm ready to give an hour-long lecture on "Media Institutions" at 9am (1st years)... slides are ready, would quite like to do it without much of a script!

No comments: