Saturday 3 January 2009

Careers: General Sites

So, New Year is over, companies should speed up those job adverts (although of course all those people who've reassessed things over Christmas will be back on the hunt too)... so let's identify some of the good general job-hunting sites (most of these have been sending me job-search emails on a regular basis for the last couple of months, yielding some decent jobs):
Winchester
Whilst travelling, I was continually asked that question "where do you come from?"... well.. that can be complicated! I grew up in Sussex, I studied/lived in Winchester for 10.5 years (and consider it my adopted home), then I lived in Manchester for 1.5 years before redundancy gave the option of travelling, where I made my official base with parents who had now moved to Suffolk. Suffolk's too remote for me, great for a retreat, but Winchester is definitely the place I'd still choose to make my home... so places to look for local jobs:

I'm sure there's going to be more information to add to both categories!

No comments: