Tuesday 1 September 2009

Greenbelt 2009

I had a great time at Greenbelt, and it was nice to get away and do something different! I spend quite a lot of time at academic conferences, so I didn't go to a huge number of talks, as I knew I could get most of them (well, I thought all, but the above is awaiting Rob Bell producing his own similar video, so not included) online afterwards, so I wanted to do some practical stuff!

Video Footage
I decided to try out taking some video footage with my camera (Panasonic Lumix 10 x zoom, was great for travelling, but I never used the video footage much!)... apologies if it wobbles, is the wrong way up, etc... it was all a bit experimental!
Art Sessions
Next year I plan to return and do a whole load more of this!
This year, I was one of around 300+ people to download the Greenbelt Festival iPhone app. This was great whilst my phone was charged, but every time it went down I didn't know what was going on. Greenbelt do have a charging station (charged for!), and occasionally I found plug points, and generally found it pretty helpful, but next year I'd like to have a wind up charger - suggestions?!
Order your tickets by 30th November to get 20% discount!

Other Blogs:
Feel free to add more to the comment feed - Facebook groups, blogs, any which way the community is growing!

No comments: